Our chocolate recipes are published under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. That means you are free to use them, modify them and produce commercial products from them, provided you give appropriate credit and release any modified recipes under the same license.
We are somewhat flexible as to how you go about implementing the license, as our primary goal is to spread knowledge, as long as credit is given in a reasonable manner and others are given the opportunity to further build upon our work.
If you have any specific questions about licensing, please get in touch.
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.